On 311st January 2020, Mrs. Kamla Choudhary organized an organ donation awareness event for the students of Mahatma Gandhi School in Mansarovar, Jaipur. Around 70 participants were reached through three different sessions.
Mrs. Kamla Choudhary explained the concepts of organ donation and brain death to the participants.
The following points were discussed elaborately in the session:
- Types of organ donation and who can be a donor
- Difference between natural death and brain death
- Donation following natural death and brain death
- Importance of the donor card
- Registering at MOHAN Foundation to be organ donors
It was an interactive session and the students were motivated to support the cause of organ donation.