On 11th August 2020, the MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum (MFJCF) conducted an awareness campaign at the RTO in Jhalana Dungari, Jaipur to spread awareness about organ donation through driving license initiative.
A talk was organized with the RTO agents to make them aware of the new option “Do you want to donate your organs” added by the Central govt. in the driving license application form. Around 50 visitors who visited the information desk were given information brochures and many queries related to the subject were answered by Aditi, Prachi, Vinit and Vivek of MFJCF.
Visitors were explained the following points:
- Types of organ donation and who can be a donor
- Information about the new option in the driving license application form
- Difference between natural death and brain death
- Donations in case of natural death and brain death
- Importance of the donor card
- How to pledge organs by registering at MOHAN Foundation
MFJCF is thankful to the RTO for the supporting the cause and providing us the opportunity to spread the message of organ donation.