On 21st November 2019, the Navjeevan team of MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum (MFJCF) conducted an awareness talk on Organ Donation at the NCC Air Wing in Fagi, Rajasthan. There were two talks organized in the auditorium at the Fagi NCC camp. Each session was attended by around 300 students who got sensitized about organ donation.
Information related to organ donation, transplantation and brain death were given to the participants by Mrs. Kamla Choudhary, who explained the following points elaborately:
- Organ donation types and who can be a donor
- Difference between natural death and brain death
- Donation in case of natural death and brain death
- Importance of the donor card
- Registering at MOHAN Foundation to be organ donors
It was an interactive session. The entire group got motivated to support organ donation and also promised to share their wish and spread the message among their family members and friends.