On 10 September 2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan teamwith the help of AU Small Finance Bankconducted an awareness talk on organ donation at MoondliPabchayat, Bassi Jaipur to make people aware about the organ donation.
Dr. AmlaBatra and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team. Mr. Narendra Kumar from AU Small Finance Bank also attended the program.
Mrs. Geeta Devi Meena (Sarpanch) and Mr. SatyanarayanaMeena(Gram Sevak) along with 40 villagers attended the session and got sensitized about organ donation.
Dr. AmlaBatra Jain gave presentation with the help of video based on organ donation and brain death and covered following things.
- Organ donation and concept of brain death.
- Opt in and opt out system.
- Importance of pledging and donating organs.
Some questions were also asked and answered by MFJCF team.
- Can we disclose identity of a donor?
- What is the transplantation cost for heart?
- What If my friend is ready to donate his one kidney to me?
After the session 30 villagers picked up the donor cards and posed with organ donation message board for photographs.