On 01 October 2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Bhoodla Panchayat, Bassi Jaipur with the help of AU Small Finance Bank to make people aware about the organ donation.
Mrs. Sunita Devi Sharma (Sarpanch) and Mr. Ghanshyam Sharma (Gram Sevak) along with 40 villagers attended the session and got sensitized about organ donation.
MFJCF members gave presentation with the help of video based on organ donation and brain death and covered following things.
- Reasons of Brain death.
- Misconception about organ donation.
- Brief introduction of Donors.
Some questions were also asked and answered by MFJCF team.
- Does a family member of organ donor get financial help after donate organs?
- How can start work for organ donation?
- Difference between coma and brain death?.
After the session 40 villagers picked up the donor cards and posed with organ donation message board for photographs.