On 29.10.2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum – Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation with the help AU Small Finance Bank at Bhateri Panchayat, Jaipur to make villagers aware about the noble cause.
Ms. Kamla Chaudhary and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team.
Mr. Kishan Meena (Sarpanch), Mr. Rampratap Gurjar (Gram Sevak), along with 75 villagers attended the session and got the useful information about organ donation.
MFJCF members gave presentation with the help of video based on organ donation and brain death and included some points related to this.
1. Difference between brain death and coma.
2. Concept of organ donation.
3. Brief introduction about organ donation.
Some questions were also asked by villagers which were answered by members.
1. Does any financial help provide to the donor family against donation?
2. How much is the cost for organ transplantation ?
3. How can I become a volunteer for this noble cause?
After the program all villagers picked up the donor cards and posed with organ donor message board “I support organ donation” for photographs.