On 06 Sep 2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Baskhoh Panchayat, Bassi Jaipur to make people aware about the organ donation.
Mr. PC Jain and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team.
Mr. Mangalram Meena (Sarpanch) and Mr. Ranjeet Aloria (Gram Sevak) along with 130 villagers attended the session and got sensitized about organ donation.
Mr. PC Jain gave presentation with the help of video based on organ donation and brain death and covered following things.
- Concept of brain death
- Current scenario of organ donation in world
- Brief introduction about donors of Rajasthan.
- Misconception about organ donation.
Some questions were also asked and answered by MFJCF team.
- What would be the benefit of donating organs?
- Can we buy kidney?
- What is the difference between cardiac and brain death?
After the session 70 villagers picked up the donor cards and posed with organ donation message board for photographs.