On 18.09.2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum- Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Steni Memorial P.G. College, Mansarovar, Jaipur with the help of AU Small Finance Bank.
Dr. Amla Batra and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented MFJCF team and Mr. Graurav Dhingra (Team Leader), AU Small Finance Bank also attended the session.
Mr. B.L. Sharma , Principal and Dr. Atar Singh (Vice Principal) along with 200 students welcomed MJFCF team member and AU representative and invited Dr. Amla Batra to deliver the talk.
Dr. Amla Batra covered following points during her presentation.
- Cadaver Organ Donation
- Brain and cardiac death.
- Demand and supply of organs.
- Current scenario of organ donation in India.
Some question were asked by students and answered by MFJCF Members.
1. Who declares brain dead to a patient?
2. Is there any financial help provide by the Government to donor family?
3. Is there any law to regulate organ donation in India?
After the program all students picked donor cards and posed with organ donation message board “I SUPPORT ORGAN DONATION” for the photographs and promised to spread awareness about noble cause.