On 26th November 2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Poddar Govt. Sr. Sec. School, Jaipur with the help of AU Small Finance Bank to make people aware about the organ donation.
Mrs. Kamla Choudhari and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team.
Ms. Suman Shekhawat (Principal) along with teachers and 50 students of 11th and 12th classes attended the session and got sensitized about organ donation.
MFJCF member gave presentation with the help of video based on organ donation and brain death and covered following things.
- Concept of organ donation.
- Concept of brain dead.
- Organ donors of Rajasthan.
Some questions were also asked and answered by MFJCF team.
- Can anyone donate body after organ donation?
- How can we volunteer in organ donation campaign?
- Does donor families receive any financial help from government?
After the session teachers and students posed with organ donation message board for photographs.