On 06.08.2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Jeetawala panchayat, Bassi Jaipur with the help of AU small bank to make villagers aware about the organ donation and brain death.
Mr. Rajesh Kumar Meena (Sarpanch), Ms. Manisha Gurjar (Gram Sevak) along with 50 students of class 11 and 12th attended the session and got sensitized about the noble cause.
Ms. Ranju Jain and Ms. Sujata Baheti and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team.
Ms. Ranju Jain delivered the talk and covered the following points.
1. Concept of organ donation
2. Difference between cardiac and brain death.
3. Types of organ donation.
4. Transplantation of human organs act 1994
Some question were also asked by students which all answered by MJFCF members.
1. How long it will take to get back in normal life after kidney transplant?
2. What are the reasons of organ failure?
3. How you would come to know that somebody who has pledged is died?
After the interactive session some students picked up organ donation information brochure and posed with organ donation message board “I SUPPORT ORGAN DONATION”.