On 24th November 2018, MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Govt. Sr. Sec Girls School, Jaipur with the help of AU Small Finance Bank to make students aware about the organ donation.
Dr. Kamla Chaudhary and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team. Mr. Ramgopal Sharma (Principal) and Ms. Sunita Yadav (Incharge) along with 80 students of 11th and 12th class and teachers attended the session and got sensitized about organ donation.
MFJCF member gave presentation with the help of video based on organ donation and brain death and covered following things.
- Concept of organ donation and brain death.
- Transplant of Human Organs Act 1994.
- Statistics of organ donation in India and other countries.
Some questions were also asked and answered by MFJCF team.
- How can we become an organ donor?
- What if my parents will protest for organ donation?
- What is the cost of kidney transplant in Jaipur based government hospital?
After the session students posed with organ donation message board for photographs.