On 27th November 2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Govt. Girls Sr. Sec. School, Jaipur with the help of AU Small Finance Bank to make people aware about the organ donation.
Mrs. Asha Gupta (Principal) and Ms. Neeta Agrawal (coordinator) along with more than 325 students of classes 11th and 12th attended the session and got sensitized about organ donation.
MFJCF member gave presentation with the help of video based on organ donation and brain death and covered following things.
- Concept of brain death.
- Misconcepts related to organ donation.
- Concept of organ donation.
Some questions were also asked and answered by MFJCF team.
- Where should I contact to pledge for organ donor?
- If family member of organ donor needs organ in future then will they get the priority?
- Which organs can be donated after cardiac death?
After the session students posed with organ donation message board for photographs