On 29th November 2018, MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Biyani Girls College, Jaipur with the help of AU Small Finance Bank to make students aware about the organ donation.
Dr. Amla Batra and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team.
Ms. Malti Saxena (HOD, Humanities & Social Science) along with 250 students and teachers attended the session and got sensitized about organ donation.
MFJCF member gave presentation with the help of video based on organ donation and brain death and covered following things.
- Concept of organ donation and brain death.
- Brief about live and cadaver organ donation.
- Difference between coma and brain death.
Some questions were also asked and answered by MFJCF team.
- Who can donate organs and how?
- Will I get money against organ donation?
- What are the reasons of brain death?
After the session all students took donor cards and posed with organ donation message board for photographs.