On 22nd November 2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Vidyashram School, Jaipur with the help of AU Small Finance Bank to make students aware about the organ donation.
Mr. Deepak Dua (Principal) and Ms. Neelam(Incharge) along with 125 students of 11th and 12th class and teachers attended the session and got sensitized about organ donation.
MFJCF member gave presentation with the help of video based on organ donation and brain death and covered following things.
- Concept of Brain Death.
- Importance of donor card.
- Concept of organ donation.
Some questions were also asked and answered by MFJCF team.
- Is there any minimum age define to be an organ donation?
- Is it possible to transplant organ of pediatrics to adults?
- What are the differences between cadaver and live organ transplant?
After the session students posed with organ donation message board for photographs