On 20th December 2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Sanjeevan Paramedical and Nursing College, Dausa with the help of AU Small finance bank.
Dr. Hivani Sharma and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team. Mr. Ashish Sharma represented AU small finance bank.
Mr. Gopesh Sharma (Director), Mr. Anoop Sharma (Principal Pharmacy), Mr. Sunil Agrawal (Principal Nursing) along with more than 60 students and teachers participated in the session and got sensitized about organ donation. MFJCF member gave presentation with the help of video based on organ donation and brain death and covered following things.
1. Concept of organ donation.
2. Cause of brain death.
3. Difference between brain death and coma.
Some questions were asked by students and answered by MFJCF member.
1. Does relative of organ donor get priority in need of organ in future ?
2. Is it possible to donate body after organ donation?
3. Has patient ever got revive after declaring brain death ?
After the session all students posed with organ donation message board and promised to spread awareness about the noble cause.