On 30th November 2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Dr Ambedkar P.G. College, Jaipur with the help of AU Small Finance Bank to make people aware about the organ donation.
Dr. Jyoti Sharma (Principal) and Dr. Amit Mahawar (Lecturer) along with teachers and 115 students attended the session and got sensitized about organ donation.
MFJCF member gave presentation with the help of video based on organ donation and brain death and covered following things.
- Concept of organ donation.
- Concept of brain dead.
- Organ donors of Rajasthan.
Some questions were also asked and answered by MFJCF team.
- Can anyone donate body after organ donation?
- How can we volunteer in organ donation campaign?
- Does donor families receive any financial help from government?
After the session teachers and students posed with organ donation message board for photographs.