On 19th December 2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Deepshikha College, Jaipur with the help of AU Small finance bank.
Dr. Amla Batra and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team. Mr. Ashish Sharma represented AU small finance bank.
Dr. Reema Jain (Principal) along with more than 130 students and teachers participated in the session and got sensitized about organ donation. MFJCF member gave presentation with the help of video based on organ donation and brain death and covered following things.
1. Concept of brain death and cardiac death.
2. Need of organs.
3. Difference between brain death and coma.
Some questions were asked by students and answered by MFJCF member.
1. Is there any law and regulation for organ transplantation in India ?
2. Does relative of organ donor get financial help from government?
3. Who declares brain death?
After the session all students posed with organ donation message board and promised to spread awareness about the noble cause.