Rtn. Bhal Shekhar Chilana along with his Wife Namita from Rotary club Navi Mumbai Sunrise District 3142. Both have a mission to reach the masses for Organ Donation awareness campaigns across India. They will be traveling for 131 days to visit 131 cities in 28 states and 8 UTs covering 22500Kms. They are targeting to get 80,000 pledges for Organ Donation. In Jaipur, they were hosted by the MFJCF team and welcomed by the President of Rotary club Jaipur, at Rotary Bhavan.
Approximate 19 people are attended the talk.
Rtn. Bhal Shekhar Chilana talked about the following points:
- What is organ donation and what are the types of donations?
- Difference between natural death and brain death
- What organs can be donated after natural and brain death
- Myths around organ donation
- How to pledge for Organ Donation
- And also, there shared his journey
MFJCF is grateful to Mr. and Mrs. Chilana for attending the meeting at Rotary Bhavan, Jaipur.