On 28th September 2019 the MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum’s Navjeevan team was invited by the Ladies Wing of Jawahar Nagar in Jaipur on the occasion of their monthly meeting to deliver a talk on organ donation. More than 40 women of the group attended the session and got sensitized about organ donation.
Ranju Jain of MFJCF spoke to the participants about organ donation and brain death by explaining the following points in detail:
- Types of organ donation and who can be a donor
- Difference between natural death and brain death
- Donation following natural death and brain death
- Importance of the donor card
- Registering at MOHAN Foundation to be organ donors
It was an interactive session. The entire group got motivated to support organ donation and promised to have a discussion with their families.