On 23rd June 2019, the MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum (MFJCF) was invited by the Secretary of Rajasthan Swasthya Yog Parishad in Jaipur to conduct an awareness talk on organ donation for their Yog Shivir members. The programme was attended by 80 people at Tilak Nagar Park in Jaipur.
In addition to talking about eye donation, organ donation and brain death, Mr. Govind Gurbani also explained the following points in detail in his talk:
- Organ donation types and who can be a donor
- Difference between natural death and brain death
- Donation in case of natural death and brain death
- Importance of the Donor card
- To pledge their organs they can register at MOHAN Foundation
At the end of a very interactive session, the highly motivated group expressed their interest in supporting the cause and also spread the message among family and friends.