MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum- Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Sanskriti College, Sanskriti Marg, Shipra Path, Shanthi Nagar, Mansarovar, Jaipur on 10th August 2018. Dr. Amla Batra and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team.
Ms. Manisha Sharma (Vice Principal) along with 200 students attended the session and got the vital information about organ donation. Dr. Amla Batra was asked to give the talk.
Dr. Amla Batra focused on the following issues
- Organ donation and Brain Death.
- Skin Donation.
- Facts about organ transplant in India.
Some questions were also asked by the audience and answered by MFJCF Members.
- Why should I become an organ donor?
- How much will it cost for a Liver Transplant in Jaipur?
- Does the organ donor family get any financial support from the Government?
After the session some students picked up donor cards and promised to spread awareness amongst family and friends.