On 31.05.2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum (MFCJF)- Navjeevan team was invited by Khejroli Panchayat Office to deliver an awareness talk on organ donation for the villagers.
Mrs. Kamla Chaudhari and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team. Mr. Madan Lal Yadav (Sarpanch) and Mr. Sanjay Kumar Sharma (Gram Sevak) along with 25 people welcomed MFJCF team members and invited Mrs. Kamla Chaudhari to deliver the talk.
During the presentation following points were covered.
1. Value of Organ Donation
2. Living and Deceased Organ donation
3. Difference between coma and brain death
Some question asked and answered by the speakers were:
1. Why should we donate our organs?
2. What is the cost of liver transplant in Jaipur?
3. When do doctors declare somebody as brain death?
After the questions answer session Mrs. Madan Lal Yadav thanked MFJCF team for conducting an awareness talk on organ donation at Khejroli Panchayat.
25 villagers took the donor cards and posed with message board “I SUPPORT ORGAN DONATION”.