On 01.06.2018, MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum (MFJCF)- Navjeevan team was invited by Jaantawali Panchayat Office to deliver an awareness talk on organ donation for the villagers.
Mr. Roshan Bahadur and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team. Mrs. Mamta Sharma (Sarpanch) and Mr. Rajendra Krishan Sharma (Gram Sevak) along with 25 villagers welcomed MFJCF team members and invited Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey to deliver the talk.
During the presentation following points were covered:
1. Concept of Organ Donation.
2. Brain death and need of organs.
3. Donor Stories.
Some questions asked by villagers and answered by MFJCF Members
1. What is the benefit of organ donation?
2. What is the cost of Kidney and Liver transplant?
3. How much time it will take to transplant an organ after retrieval?
After the questions answer session Mrs. Mamta Sharma thanked MFJCF team to conduct an awareness talk on organ donation at Jaantawali Panchayat.
25 villagers took the donor cards and posed with message board “I SUPPORT ORGAN DONATION”.