On 24th of April 2022, MFJCF was invited by District Governor and District Secretary of Rotary Dist. 3054 to conduct an awareness talk on organ donation and transplantation for their ongoing Breakout Section for Secretaries.
Mr. Ravi Kamra of MFJCF conducted the talk. A total of 154 members attended the talk. All 154 members pledged as organ donors.
He talked about the following points:
- What is organ donation and what are the types of donations?
- Who can be a donor?
- Difference between natural death and brain death
- What organs can be donated after natural and brain death
- Myths around organ donation
- Real-life stories of organ donors of Rajasthan
- Importance of donor card
MFJCF is thankful to Rotary Dist. 3054 for inviting us to conduct the talk.