On 11th February 2022, MFJCF was invited by Rotary President Rtn. Surendra Swarup, to conduct an awareness talk on organ donation and transplantation for their weekly meeting at Rotary Bhawan addressing the Rotarians.
Mr. P.C. Jain of MFJCF conducted the talk. A total of 20 Rotarians attended the talk.
He talked about the following points:
- What is organ donation and what are the types of donations?
- Who can be a donor?
- Difference between natural death and brain death
- What organs can be donated after natural and brain death
- Myths around organ donation
- Real life stories of an organ donors of Rajasthan
- Importance of donor card
The National Organ Donation Helpline number, 1800 103 7100 was shared with the participants. All 20 Rotarians who attended the talk pledged as organ donors. MFJCF is thankful to President Rtn. Surendra Swarup, for inviting us to conduct the talk.