As part of a national initiative by MOHAN Foundation awareness sessions were conducted consecutively at the Mattesan Kumar offices in Jaipur , Gurugram and Bengluru on the same date i.e. 10th October 2022 and time i.e. 2:00-3:00 PM .
Dr. Anita Hada, Project Director, MFJCF conducted the talk. A total of 30 staff members attended the talk and all the participants pledge for the organ donation.
She talked about the following points:
• What is organ donation and what are the types of donations?
• Who can be a donor?
• Difference between natural death and brain death
• What organs can be donated after natural and brain death
• Myths around organ donation
• Real-life stories of organ donors of Rajasthan
• Importance of donor card
• Organ pledging via Driving License
Also, the National Organ Donation Helpline number, 1800 103 7100 was shared with the participants. Some of the participants picked up donor cards and pledge as an organ donor.
MFJCF is thankful to Mattesan Kumar for inviting us to conduct the talk.