On 5th March 2022, MFJCF was invited by Jeevan Shree Nursing College, to conduct an awareness talk on organ donation and transplantation for their nursing students
Mrs. Renu Jhatwal of MFJCF conducted the talk. A total of 120 students attended the talk.
He talked about the following points:
- What is organ donation and what are the types of donations?
- Who can be a donor?
- Difference between natural death and brain death
- What organs can be donated after natural and brain death
- Myths around organ donation
- Real life stories of an organ donors of Rajasthan
- Importance of donor card
- Organ pledging via Driving License
The National Organ Donation Helpline number, 1800 103 7100 was shared with the participants. Out of 120 students, 80 students picked up their donor cards. MFJCF is thankful to Principal, Mr. Anil Gurjar, for inviting us to conduct the talk.