On 12th August 2022, MFJCF was invited by Data Ingenious Global Limited to conduct an awareness talk on organ donation and transplantation for their employees. Ajay Data, CMD welcomed the MFJCF team.
Dr. Anita Hada, Project Director, MFJCF conducted the talk. Mrs. Bhavna Jagwani shared the story of 6 year old Mohit, the first organ donor of Rajasthan. Mr. S S Bhandari, Mr. Govind Gurbani, Mrs. Renu Uba, Amarjeet Sangwan, and Mrs. Kamla Chaudhary were present. A total of 100 participants attended the talk. Around 30 people pledged as Organ Donors.
They talked about the following points:
• What is organ donation and what are the types of donations?
• Who can be a donor?
• Difference between natural death and brain death
• What organs can be donated after natural and brain death
• Myths around organ donation
• Real-life stories of organ donors of Rajasthan
• Importance of donor card
• Organ pledging via Driving License
A few questions asked by the employees are:
• What is the difference between Organ Donation and Body Donation
All the questions were satisfactorily answered by Dr. Anita Hada.
Also, the National Organ Donation Helpline number, 1800 103 7100 was shared with the participants. Some of the employees picked up donor cards and pledged as an organ donor. MFJCF is thankful to Mr. Ajay Data for inviting us to conduct the talk.