MFJCF conducted an awareness talk on Eye and organ donation at the Centre of Rajasthan Swasthya Parishad, Jaipur on 2nd April 2022.
Mr. Govind Gurbani, a member of MFJCF conducted the talk. Approximate 30 people attended the talk.
He talked about the following points:
- What is eye and organ donation and what are the types of donations?
- Who can be a donor?
- Difference between natural death and brain death.
- What organs can be donated after natural and brain death?
- Myths around organ donation.
- Real-life stories of an organ donor of Rajasthan.
- Importance of donor card.
Also, the National Organ Donation Helpline number, 1800 103 7100 was shared with the participants. All 30 people pledged as organ donors. MFJCF is thankful to Mr. Govind Gurbani for conducting the talk.