On 16th February 2022, MFJCF was invited by Aadi Nursing College, Jaipur to conduct an awareness talk on organ donation and transplantation for their First year students.
Dr. Hansika Parwani of MFJCF conducted the talk. A total of 60 students and staff members attended the talk.
She talked about the following points:
- What is organ donation and what are the types of donations?
- Who can be a donor?
- Difference between natural death and brain death
- What organs can be donated after natural and brain death
- Myths around organ donation
- Real life stories of an organ donors of Rajasthan
- Importance of donor card
The National Organ Donation Helpline number, 1800 103 7100 was shared with the participants. Out of 60 students, 40 students picked up their Donor Card. MFJCF is thankful to Mr. Navin Choudhary Director, Aadi Nursing College, for inviting us to conduct the talk.