On 26th December 2018 MOHAN Foundation Jaipur Citizen Forum Navjeevan team conducted an awareness talk on organ donation at Rajesh Pilot PG College, Bandikui with the help of AU Small finance bank.
Mr. P.C. Jain and Mr. Pavan Kumar Dubey represented the MFJCF team. Mr. Dalpat Singh (Branch Manager) represented AU small finance bank.
Dr. Kamlesh Sarsar (NSS Incharge), Dr. J. R. Verma, Dr. Sushila Bundela, Mr. Alok Garg (Rotary Club) along with more than 80 students participated in the session and got sensitized about organ donation. A MFJCF member gave a presentation with the help of a video on organ donation and brain death and covered following things.
1. Concept of organ donation.
2. Cause of brain death.
3. Difference between brain death and coma.
Some questions were asked by students and answered by MFJCF member.
1. Does a relative of an organ donor get priority when in need of organ in future ?
2. Is it possible to donate the body after organ donation?
3. Which organs and tissues can be donated after brain death ?
After the session all students posed with the organ donation message board and promised to spread awareness about the noble cause